With your Waukesha or Jefferson County library card, you now have access to over 350 FREE instructor-led online courses with Gale Courses. Classes run for six weeks and new classes begin every month. The range of class topics include accounting, computer applications, legal, personal development, and more. Take classes to improve your job skills or learn something new… there is a class for everyone!
Download the Gale Courses Enrollment Guide
How to Enroll:
1. Find courses by browsing through the categories on the left of your screen or by using the search bar above. Click “Enroll Now” next to the course of your choice.
2. Select your course start date and click “Continue.”
3. Create a free Gale Courses account, or sign in to an existing ed2go account.
- New Students – Enter your email address in the New Student area and click “Create Account.” Complete the “Account and Student Information” page and then click “Continue.”
- Returning Students – Enter your account email and password and then click “Sign In.”
You will use your Gale Courses account email and password to log in to the My Classroom area to view your lessons once your session begins.
4. Enter your library barcode in the box labeled Submit. Then click “Use Library Card” to complete your enrollment.