ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Learn something new at your own pace with free, online classes.
All you need is your library card!
With Gale Courses, you can...
Achieve your goals
Add skills to your resume
Land the job of your dreams
Start your own business
Enjoy a new hobby
Over 360 classes
Classes start every 6 weeks
Available online 24/7
Completely free with a library card
What Library Patrons Say
Find the Right Class For You
How To Use Gale Courses
How To Enroll
1. Find courses by browsing through the categories on the left of your screen or by using the search bar above. Click “Enroll Now” next to the course of your choice.
2. Select your course start date and click “Continue.”
3. Create a free Gale Courses account, or sign in to an existing ed2go account.
- New Students – Enter your email address in the New Student area and click “Create Account.” Complete the “Account and Student Information” page and then click “Continue.”
- Returning Students – Enter your account email and password and then click “Sign In.”
You will use your Gale Courses account email and password to log into the My Classroom area to view your lessons once your session begins.
4. Enter your library barcode in the box labeled Submit. Then click “Use Library Card” to complete your enrollment.
Find more details on Gale Courses in this Help article.
Need A Library Card?
If you don’t have a library card and you live in Waukesha County or Jefferson County, Wisconsin, you can get a temporary digital card to start taking classes. Your digital library card is good for 60 days.
You can stop into your nearest local library to finish the registration process and get your permanent card!