Achieve Your Goals With Flexible, Free Gale Courses From Your Library
Learn something new at your own pace with free, online classes through Gale Courses. All you need is your library card!
With over 360 free, online classes to choose from, you can:
- Achieve your personal and professional goals
- Add skills to your resume
- Land the job of your dreams
- Start your own business
- Enjoy a new hobby
- Find fulfillment
- and more!
Classes run every 6 weeks, so you can fit them into your busy schedule. Guaranteed professional instructors means you learn from the best.
Take as many classes as you want, whenever you want. And with your library card from a Waukesha County or Jefferson County library, it’s free!
Need a library card? Get one here!
How To Use Gale Courses
1. Find courses by browsing through the categories on the left of your screen or by using the search bar above. Click “Enroll Now” next to the course of your choice.
2. Select your course start date and click “Continue.”
3. Create a free Gale Courses account, or sign in to an existing ed2go account.
- New Students – Enter your email address in the New Student area and click “Create Account.” Complete the “Account and Student Information” page and then click “Continue.”
- Returning Students – Enter your account email and password and then click “Sign In.”
You will use your Gale Courses account email and password to log in to the My Classroom area to view your lessons once your session begins.
4. Enter your library barcode in the box labeled Submit. Then click “Use Library Card” to complete your enrollment.