What Is Beanstack?
Beanstack is a way to participate in your library’s 2020 Summer Library Program online. With Beanstack, you can track the books or minutes you read over the summer, log activities, and more.
There are two ways to use Beanstack: with the free app or online with your library’s unique web address.
Getting Started With the App
- Download the free Beanstack Tracker app from iTunes or the Google Play store.
- After opening the app, search for your library (a.k.a. “Muskego Public Library”)
- Touch Sign up!
- Enter your Email, Phone, or Library Card number, and create a Password.
- Follow the prompts to complete the registration for you or your child.
- Touch Add a Reader for additional family members.
- Touch Challenges at the bottom of the screen and register for the 2020 Summer Library Program.
Getting Started With Your Library’s Beanstack Link
- Contact your library or visit their website to get their unique Beanstack link.
- Click Register an Individual or Family.
- Click I am registering myself and fill out the form.
- Click Next to add additional family members.
- Register for the 2020 Summer Library Program.
Check out these video tutorials for more details on using Beanstack. Since each library is offering their own unique program, contact your public library with further questions.
- How to view and participate in reading challenges
- How to log a book
- How to log activities
- How to log and earn points
- How to reset your password
This project was brought to you by the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction and made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services grant LS-00-19-0050-19.